The CDFI Fund’s purpose is to promote economic revitalization and community development in low-income communities through investment in and assistance to CDFIs.
There are over 1,000 CDFIs operating nationwide. They are a collaborative force that brings together diverse private and public sector investors to create economic opportunity in low-income communities. CDFIs continue to grow in size and impact and to support community transformation.
CDFIs are helping families finance their first homes, provide affordable housing, support community residents starting businesses, and investing in local health centers, schools, or community centers.
CDFIs can be banks, credit unions, loan funds, microloan funds, or venture capital providers.
We can assist you in applying for CDFI Certification.
CDFI Funds award programs include:
· Bank Enterprise Award to FDIC insured institutions for eligible investments
· CDFI Bond Guarantee Program, a source of long-term patient capital for CDFI’s
· CDFI Program Financial and Technical Assistance
· Capacity Building Initiative which provides training for CDFIs
· Capital Magnet Fund which encourages the development of affordable housing in low-income communities.
· Native American Initiatives serving tribes
· New Markets Tax Credit Program to encourage economic and community development in low-income communities.
For more info please contact us at email@example.com