Bureau of Indian Affairs-Energy and Mineral Development Program (EMDP). Deadline: 4/27/22
Energy and Mineral Development Program (EMDP)
The Bureau of Indian Affairs, through the Office of Trust Services, Division of Energy and Mineral Development, is soliciting proposals from Indian Tribes, as described in Section IV of this notice, for projects that conduct resource inventories and assessments, feasibility studies, or other pre-development studies necessary to process, use and develop energy and mineral resources. These resources and their uses include, but are not limited to, biomass (woody and waste) for heat or electricity; transportation fuels; hydroelectric, solar, or wind generation; geothermal heating or electricity production; district heating; other forms of distributed energy generation; oil, natural gas, and helium; sand and gravel, coal, precious minerals, and base minerals (lead, copper, zinc, etc.). 3 EMDP projects may include, but are not limited to:
• Initial resource exploration;
• Defining potential targets for development;
• Performing a market analysis to establish production/demand for a commodity;
• Performing economic evaluation and analysis of the resource;
• Baseline studies related to energy and mineral projects; and
• Other pre-development studies or work necessary to promote the use and development of energy and mineral resources.
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date.
April 27, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.