California Community Schools Partnership Program: Planning Grant
The CDE is accepting applications from qualifying entities for the 2021–22 CCSPP.
Grant funding may be used for any of the following purposes:
• Staffing costs for a community school coordinator.
• Conducting a comprehensive school and community needs and asset assessment, including, but not limited to, student and community demographics, school climate, integrated support services, expanded learning time, family and community engagement, new or existing partnerships with governmental entities or community-based organizations, and available funding sources.
• Grant application support, service billing development, and other administrative costs necessary to launch a community schools model at scale.
• Partnership development and coordination support between the grantee and cooperating agencies.
• Providing training and support to LEA and cooperating agency personnel to develop best practices for integrating student supports.
• Preparing a community school implementation plan for submission to the governing board or body of the LEA and to the CDE.
Local educational agencies. An applicant must be a school district, charter school, or county office of education.
Total Amount Available:
Participants can receive up to $200,000.
Due April 1, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.