Dept. of Health and Human Services-Demonstrating Policies to Promote Black Youth Mental Health.
Demonstrating Effective Policies To Promote Clack Youth Mental Health
The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) and the Office of Minority Health announces the anticipated availability of funds for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 under the authority of 42 U.S.C. § 300u-6 (Section 1707 of the Public Health Service Act). OMH is dedicated to improving the health of racial and ethnic minority populations through the development of health policies and programs that will help eliminate health disparities. Through its demonstration project grants, OMH supports the identification of effective approaches for improving health outcomes with the goal of promoting dissemination and sustainability of these approaches. This competitive opportunity aligns with Executive Order 13985, Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government, and the following objective from the HHS Strategic Plan FY 2018-2022: Objective 2.3: Reduce the impact of mental and substance use disorders through prevention, early intervention, treatment, and recovery support (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2021).
• State Governments
• U.S. territories
• County Governments
• City or township governments
• Special district governments
• Independent school districts
• Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
• Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
• Public Housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
• Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
• Nonprofits having 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
• Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
• Private nonprofit institutions of higher education
Total Amount Available:
June 22, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.