Dept. of Transportation - Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program. Due 10/4. $573M Available.
Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program
The purpose of the RCE Program is to provide funding for highway-rail and pathway-rail grade crossing improvement projects that focus on improving the safety and mobility of people and goods.
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
1. A State, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and other United States territories and possessions;
2. A political subdivision of a State;
3. A federally recognized Indian Tribe;
4. A unit of local government or a group of local governments;
5. A public port authority;
6. A metropolitan planning organization; or
7. A group of entities described in any of paragraphs (1) through (6).
Total Amount Available:
October 4, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.