CA Energy Commission - Building Initiative for Low-Emissions Development (BUILD). Ongoing. $2M Avail
Building Initiative for Low-Emissions Development (BUILD) Program
The Building Initiative for Low-Emissions Development (BUILD) Program is a residential building decarbonization program that provides incentives and technical assistance to support the adoption of advanced building design and all-electric technologies in new, low-income all-electric homes. BUILD encourages adoption of clean energy technologies in affordable housing developments, thereby improving access to clean energy for low-income Californians.
• Receive up to $2,000,000 in incentives to reduce construction costs
• Reduce long-term utility costs for both you and your residents
• Build your in-house capacity for all electric building
• Prepare for current and future state and local building electrification policies
• Layer funds with other programs and incentives
• Eliminate costs for gas infrastructure
• Receive up to 300 hours of no-cost technical assistance to overcome design or construction barriers, and to complete an incentive application
Building owners or developers of low-income housing with:
• Five years’ development experience
• At least one completed low-income project
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.