Dept. of Energy - BIL Request for Information on Resilient and Efficient Codes Implementations.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) - Request for Information on Resilient and Efficient Codes Implementations
This Request for Information (RFI) is being issued by the US Department of Energy’s (DOE) Building Energy Codes Program, on behalf of the Office of Energy and Renewable Energy (EERE) Building Technologies Office (BTO). The intent of this RFI is to obtain public input regarding the solicitation process and structure of a potential DOE Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) to fund sustained cost-effective implementation of building energy codes, in accordance with the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. This will be referred to throughout the document as the Resilient and Efficient Codes Implementation (RECI) FOA. Specifically, this RFI seeks input on:
• Energy Code Implementation Criteria and Requirements for Key Topic Areas
• Advanced Energy Codes and Building Resilience
• Methods to Support Sustained State Energy and Building Resilience Code Implementation
• Funding, Partnerships, Eligible Entities, and Evaluation Criteria
• Energy and Environmental Justice (EEJ) Priorities
This is a request for information-no applications are due.
May 20, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.