Dept. of Resources, Recycling, and Recovery - Tire-Derived Aggregate (TDA). Due 8/17/22. $750K Avail
Tire-Derived Aggregate (TDA) Grant Program
This competitive tire grant program provides opportunities to divert waste tires from landfills, prevent illegal tire dumping, and promote markets for recycled-content tire products. The Program provides assistance to civil engineers in solving a variety of engineering challenges using Tire-Derived Aggregate (TDA), which is produced from shredded tires, is lightweight, free-draining, and a less expensive alternative to conventional aggregates.
• All California local government entities
• Special districts
• Joint Powers Authorities (JPA)
• Public school districts
• All California State agencies
• CA State University, University of CA, and CA Community Colleges
• Private, for-profit entities
• Non-profit organizations
• Qualifying Tribal Entities
Total Amount Available:
August 17, 2022
Grant Management Associates has years of experience with opportunities like this one. Contact us today for a consultation.